I am sure ‘How Much’ one of the most important questions you have.
As we run a service to suit your needs it is hard to give out a price without knowing a bit of information.
We will need to know things such as : Location, Approx Numbers of People, Type of Event i.e. Charity, Corporate, Birthday etc. to give a definite quote. Rest assured though, you will find our Race Night charges very reasonable for the service provided.
A couple of points before looking at costs and something I urge you to consider because when booking a Race Night with myself you will receive:
- A comprehensive step by step guide to preparations for your Race Night.
- All staff required on the night (including tote desk operators)
- Variety of races including horses (jumps and flat), Dogs, Trotters and RACING PIGS.
- A professional compere on the evening who will ensure the smooth running of the event and also ‘encourage’ people to join in.
- Systems which enables you to raise money to cover all your costs (including my fee) BEFORE the night has even started.
- We do not take a percentage of your profits – only our fixed fee.
- All equipment is of professional quality and fully PAT (Portable Appliance Testing). A requirement for most venues. We also have full PLI (Public Liability Insurance) in place.
- All ages welcome – even kids can join in.
- Other fundraising games as appropriate / time allows
If you are not looking to raise funds from your Race Night I can also provide ‘fun money’ should you wish with a prize for the one with the most money at the end.
We DO NOT take any cut of the profits made. We Charge a flat fee. Beware of this if searching for quotes.
We also provide ALL staffing to run the race night, leaving you free to enjoy the evening.
I have 2 set times for Race Nights which are:
12pm – 4pm
7pm – 11pm
Though these timings can be very flexible depending on other bookings we have.
Why not contact me for more information and a free quotation